Anyone know what JavaScript (?) this is?

They have: 3 posts

Joined: Jun 2009

I'd like to know what kind of script uses to create the sliding DIV thingy on the top of their site ("Learn", "Hot Features" etc).

I've had a look around some scripts sites but didn't find anything, although I could swear I've seen it before.. I'm just not sure what to call it/what to search for. I've also had a look at their source code, but without much luck.

Anyone got any idea?

{Mod edit: Please use your signature for personal links, cheers}

Megan's picture

She has: 11,421 posts

Joined: Jun 1999

Which site did you see this on? It's probably using a javascript library, like JQuery.

He has: 629 posts

Joined: May 2007

I don't know what site you are talking about, but you can find out what any page uses by using "View > Source" from your browser's menu.

They have: 3 posts

Joined: Jun 2009

please post like to your model site.
I am also curious on it.

Just to give you idea, I recently looking for a javascript for automatic multiple image swap and the solution is a jaquery.


Want to join the discussion? Create an account or log in if you already have one. Joining is fast, free and painless! We’ll even whisk you back here when you’ve finished.